Friday, August 26, 2011

Personality Test

This "all knowing" test just told me that I am an extravert, intuitive, judging, and in touch with my feelings. For the most part I think it was pretty accurate. I'm pretty outgoing but mainly with people I know, not just around random strangers. Comedy is probably my biggest example of that. I guess I'm kind of intuitive but when I think of intuitive, I think of someone whose intellectual solutions to everything get in the way of everyone else having a good time. I think sensible is a better description. I do judge but I at least give people a chance to defend themselves before I arrive at a final verdict and even then, I don't shun them for it. And last but not least.....I really am kind of an emotional guy. My feelings dictate a lot about how I react to things and how people look at me. If someone close to me is upset, people tend to notice that I'm often just as upset as they are. It can be nice but also a real pain. It's really a blessing wrapped in a curse.

1 comment:

  1. i really like the way you write... i just really like everything about this post. and you useage of vocabulary is refreshing(: hahaha

    ReplyDelete